1988 Red w/ Black trim 4 wheel drive w/ torsion bar suspension, no body damage, grill in very good condition. Paint faded, driver side mirror damaged.
Maintained at Sears and the Dealer, owned by a LA County law enforcement officer
Torsion bar to a frame adjustable for vehicle height by eccentric pivot, works very well.
locking front hubs, center consul 4 / 2 wheel adjustment lever. Instructions still included.
Truck runs well, miss in #5 cylinder, but I drive it at freeway speeds with no problem. Has great power!!
New Items Installed:
1. front hubs with bearings, Upper and lower a frame bushings
2. Upper and lower ball joints, All tie rod ends, steering cross bar , idler arm.
3. carbon steel rotors, new calipers and ceramic pads.
4. New rear wheel cylinders, linings, and drums existing in excellent condition, adjusted properly.
5. New brake fluid throughout system
6. New wind shield wipers
1. Head liner, Radio not working
2. Motor runs well, but has high miles.
3. Trans fluid changed. Trans runs very well.
4. Cruise control module needs replacement.
I got sick in the middle of restoring the vehicle, selling it for $1000 less than I have in costs and parts on vehicle, warranties transferable from auto zone on life time parts.
This is a good truck for someone looking for the limited edition of torsion bar adjustable height Dodge Dakota Sport 4 wheel drive truck.