1965 International Harvester D1100 Fleet-side pickup with many upgrades. This is a Great Running partially completed project that seller ran out of time to get completed. Listed are some of the completed upgrades:
• Rebuilt Original IH 392 V-8 Engine with 21K on rebuild.
• 4- Speed manual on the floor, Std transfer case
• 6-inch lift, Spring-over with Shackle reverse Axles turned and welded
• New u-joints & brake lines
• Complete Throttle-Body Fuel injection system ( GM mid 90’s Version)
• Electronic Ignition
• 12.5” American Racing Aluminum Rims with 12.5 x 35” tires.
• Upgraded suspension with ¾ Ton 8-Bolt Chevy Axles – Discs on Front axle and drums on the rear axle. Added airbag lift under the bed and 5th wheel hitch in Bed.
• Recently replaced front hood due to bad dent, but can include original with if desired.
• NEEDS: Interior needs rework with upholstery, paint and floor mats. All gauges intact and working, needs a new steering wheel. (and power steering upgrade in my judgment). Will need a complete paint job for a show truck, but paint is solid except for the hood and top.
This truck needs someone with IH blood that loves the brand to give it the TLC and Finishes that a 53-year-old truck deserves.
This is a lifelong Colorado truck virtually rust free with one 3” rust through on passenger floorboard. The balance of the body is solid Steel, and seller can run a video if requested. The bed is solid with minimal rust save for two thin spots that can be readily patched. Old spray-on bed liner needs replacing. Strong running truck.